Why is it so hard to kill Uchiha Sasuke? Time and again, many people nearly succeeded in killing him, but nooo, the mangaka let the Uchiha lives.
*~*~*
Why am I not feeling like I'm going to leave Malaysia? Where's the fear? The excitement? I guess I have to wait for it to come.
*~*~*
Why is that sometimes it seems like stupid/annoying/irritating people always surround me?
Or maybe I'm just choosy.
*~*~*
Why is it sometimes I feel inferior to others? Other people are always friendlier, more popular, prettier, smarter...
*~*~*
Why is it that in mangas, the characters always have to explain their actions in acute details?
"I distracted you with the floating shirt so that I can use the holes left by Naruto's kage bunshins to further extend my shadow so as to capture you..." -Shikamaru.
*~*~*
Why am I typing this anyways?
*~*~*
P/S: Amongst all the Naruto characters, I think I'm almost like Shikamaru (minus the genius part). I'm just lazy.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
Kishimoto wants to wait till someone DIED again, and maybe only then he'll let someone to kill Sasuke. Penat dah nak baca Naruto ni, but since I'm so freeeee at home.....
ReplyDeleteHeh...saya baru rasa sikit eksaited sebab akan dapat I-20. Alhamdulillah. =)
P/S: Hahaha...your post script reminds me of my old memories. Used to act like Shikamaru and I failed horribly. Penat kot nak jadi SUPER malas macam dia.