Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Operation: Tangkap tikus

There's this mouse that recently entered our house, and it's annoying the hair out of me!

First, it reeks. I really hate mouse stench. Now the kitchen smells like dirty mouse, and I spend most of the time doing house chores in the kitchen. It's so annoying.

I lost my appetite just now. Couldn't eat breakfast due to the smell. Geram...

*~*~*

In order to corner the mouse into desperation, I've put a lid on the waste basket (ours doesn't have a lid). And to ensure absolutely no breaching, I even put lesung batu on top of the lid.

Hamek kau tikus! Let you starve! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

*~*~*

Tonight, I need to be diligent and make sure there's no food lying around the house. Let the mouse become desperate.

Then I think we'll need to change the bait in the mouse trap. Mice these days like to eat delicious food.

*~*~*

I read on the internet that mice don't like peppermint. Great!

But HELLO, this is Malaysia, plus, I'm in Kampung Bangi, where do you expect me to find peppermint?

Or peppermint oil for that matter?

Haish.

*~*~*

No matter no matter. We've succeeded in capturing (and obliterating) mice before. This isn't the first time!

Hah, hear that mouse! You ain't dealing with amateurs here!

This is WAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. gogo..jangan undur walau selangkah..
    letak ikan masin dlm perangkap tu..
    selalunye menjadi..

    ReplyDelete