yeah, because it's 1:25am already, so it's May 7th already right?
*~*~*
While having my shower just now, I had this serious thought about seriously finding a job.
I even considered working at the dentist clinic again.
Isn't that crazy?
By all means, it's a good thing to be working. It builds self-confidence, independence, courage, and whatnot.
But I decided against it. I mean, it's holiday man. I'd rather be bored to death (like how I currently am), than be working.
*~*~*
I was also thinking about joining a class menjahit. That's be good for me right? Then I can sew my own baju kurung and whatnot.
Hmm... Need to seriously consider this.
*~*~*
There are two stupid creatures in this room. One is an anak cicak who just climbed ON TOP OF MY DESK WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT WHATSOEVER, and another one is a cockroach.
I didn't manage to kill off the roach, because I didn't want to dirty my lightsaber, and I hope the anak cicak has got some survival skill to leave my desk alone.
*~*~*
It'a amazing what you can write about even when you're holed up in your house for almost one week.
*~*~*
My friends plan to have a picnic this Saturday. I'm sure they want to have the picnic in the morning.
That's the problem you see?
I sleep around 4:00-5:00am nowadays, and I wake up around 3:00pm everyday.
That's why I plan not to sleep tonight. Major way to right your messed up body clock.
I suggest other night owls or insomniacs to try this.
Or, you can sip cough syrup to make you sleepy. This isn't a good way to adjust your body clock though.
*~*~*
I'll write something random and useless again after this.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment