Thursday, May 6, 2010

hi thar!

My name is Amalina. You can call me Amalina. Please don't call me Lina. It's disgusting. You can call me Amal though.

As you are aware (is this correct English?), this is my second post for today. This signifies two things:

1. First, that I have nothing to do with my time.

2. And second, I have no life.

3. I said there were gonna be 2 things only didn't I?

*~*~*

I have a little brother who is big. So literally he's my big little brother. Do you understand?

Anyways, he started to study Sejarah and Geografi seriously.

Since I saw his textbooks, I realized how short and simple subjects in high school are.

I think I might reread Form 1 Sejarah and Geografi textbooks just for the hey of it.

*~*~*

But then again, I said I was gonna read classics too didn't I?

And in facebook, I said I wanted to read US history textbooks.

I felt like reading everything.

Except I only feel. I really didn't do any physical actions of doing anything.

*~*~*

I stalked my friend's friends in UIA just now. That was fun.

But then, I got nobody else to stalk, so I got bored.

*~*~*

I am currently browsing Deviantart. The artworks are quite fun to look at.

*~*~*

Oh, I should check out Pittsburgh catalogue or whatnot that Mak wants me to look. Hmm...

In fact, I should be worried about housing in Pittsburgh.

But as the word "should" had been it used, it implies that I haven't technically and literally checked out the catalogue.

*~*~*

GOSH! People! You should update your blogs like, twice a day so I can have reading materials this holiday.

*~*~*

I don't have a life now do I? Other people might be going out to their friends' houses all over Malaysia, driving from Johor to Kedah and whatnot.

How come I'm not doing taht? Simple.

I hate travelling. It's too much hassle.

Heck, I don't even like to drive to the neares 7-11 here in Bangi, what makes you think I'd go all over Malaysia to visit people?

*~*~*

I think I'm gonna ramble randomly like this for the whole 3 months holiday.

That'd be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Hahaha...I have so much fun reading your posts today, Amalina-san.

    Good good, I'm gonna get some books to read too. Tapitapi, how to read a book when I'm soooo busy playing Will O' Wisp aaa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. random girl who writes random things aka blog ownerMay 6, 2010 at 1:24 PM

    tak ci! you has some games to play nadiah-san!!!!

    update your blog lah~

    post twice a day, so i can enjoy your posts too. huhu TT__TT

    ReplyDelete