Thursday, May 6, 2010

Secrets


1. I plan to read good books this so called holidays. Some of them include:

-Macbeth
-Robinson Crusoe
-Great Expectations
-Huck Finn
-Muhammad
-Road to Mecca

And some others. You can laugh at me now. I know most people read these when they were in lower primary. But hey, like I said eons before, I'm not a well-read person, okay? Might as well start now right?

The problem is, I'd rather read mangas or manhwas than read what Charles Dicken had written.

Ergh.

*~*~*

2. I can't stand reading Malay books.

Now, before you bash me with the "Poyonya, tak mau baca buku bahasa Melayu", let me explain first.

I can read, have always read, Malay ROMANCE novels. You know, the ones written by say, Norhayati Berahim, Anis Ayuni, Aisya Sofea, etc? Yeah, so this proves I can SO READ Malay books okay?

The ones I just can't bring myself to read are those like the Salahuddin books. You know, the series ones? You have Abu Bakar, Umar, Uthman, Ali, etc?

I can't read those. I don't know why. I picked up the Salahuddin book, I never manage to finish it.

I DON'T KNOW WHY!


*~*~*


3. I'm judgemental.


I'm really, really, really judgemental.


It's a given though, isn't it? With a personality like mine, you'd KNOW I'm judgemental.


My Mak knows I'm like this. But maybe (note: MAYBE) most of you out there don't know.


I'm a terrible judgementalist. Trying to curb this bad attitude of mine for years. I don't know if I've managed to tone down the judgementalism.


*~*~*


4. I'm a goody-goody girl.


Yes, I am very straightlaced. Does that fit with my judgementalism? Maybe.


I don't like people who curse, people who wave their middle finger, or people who just seem like they have to prove something to the world.


Really.


I don't like people who break rules. I think people live easier with rules.


Some people say rules are meant to be broken.


Oh yeah? Let's see you break Allah's rules then.


Go drink, steal things, have free sex, kill people.


Come, let us all kill people, because I'm sure there's a rule somewhere in this world, regardless of faith or religions, that forbid killing for no reason.


Come, rules are meant to be broken aren't they?


*~*~*


5. I have a tendency to bash people.


Even just now, I had to delete a few sentences because it'd started to sound like I was bashing someone.


*~*~*


6. I'm tired


I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment