
Okay~~~
I've decided to get out from my hiding.
*~*~*
Dude, looking for a place to live is OVERWHELMING.
OVERWHELMING.
Or maybe, I'm just lazy and such, the thing seems like a chore to me.
Mak pulak yang eksaited I nak fly. =______=
*~*~*
...I'll continue my efforts tomorrow. Right now, I've had enough.
I'd rather play my Harvest Moon game. TT__TT
*tarik nafas dalam-dalam*
ReplyDeleteAwww...HM!
I so love this game...hahah. I played the SNES HM! I've got the soundtrack too, you know. Aaaah, memori masa lampau.....
P/S : You have PS emulator in your laptop,Amalina-san?
Nadiah san... you're an avid gamer lah. SNES HM? Hebat lah. Amalina pernah ada console PS1 and PS2 je. So first game HM is BTN (lulz, btn).
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, saya ada ps emulator (shh...), since duduk rumah is so bosan.
Yep,BTN it is. Oooh, I love IT when he cooks. Kalaulah proses memasak sesenang itu.... :P
ReplyDeleteApa ini?Saya tiada pon ps emulator. ini satu ketidakadilan!
Rasa macam nak download, tapi xapalah. Cukup dengan PW di NDS. :D
*somehow, you make me feel like i should play HM again....=___="
awak byk tau pasal games. jadi saya rase awak avid gamer.
ReplyDeletesaya baru mendapat emulator tu. saya ada DUA, ye, DUA ps1 emulator. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jgn jeles.
*yes, you should play HM again. it's addicting.