
You know that we have to fill in a few borangs before flying right?
There's a section that requires help from other people.
I was really really really reluctant to ask my high school friends for help. Simply because I thought it might be burdensome to them.
But this morning Mak lectured me on my "tak-mau-menyusahkan-orang" attitude.
So, with great reluctance, I asked two of my friends, Zatil and Wan, for their help.
And surprisingly, they agreed pretty easily.
Wah, I was so touched la you guys.
Thus, I want to thank Zatil Aqmar and Wan Siti Fatimah for their willingness to help.
I think I have inferiority complex somewhere. Where I really, really, really, LIKE, HELL YEAH REALLY don't like asking others for help.
I guess it's called having no confidence.
Haish.
Whatever it is, thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
P/S: DUDE, I hate mantoux test. It itches like crazy right now. And I don't sleep like a log. I sleep like a cacing kepanasan. There's no way I can keep this right hand from flailing around.
P/P/S: Three posts in one day. w00t Amalina.
P/P/P/S: Pipah, aku tak mintak tulun dari ko. :P
There's a section that requires help from other people.
I was really really really reluctant to ask my high school friends for help. Simply because I thought it might be burdensome to them.
But this morning Mak lectured me on my "tak-mau-menyusahkan-orang" attitude.
So, with great reluctance, I asked two of my friends, Zatil and Wan, for their help.
And surprisingly, they agreed pretty easily.
Wah, I was so touched la you guys.
Thus, I want to thank Zatil Aqmar and Wan Siti Fatimah for their willingness to help.
I think I have inferiority complex somewhere. Where I really, really, really, LIKE, HELL YEAH REALLY don't like asking others for help.
I guess it's called having no confidence.
Haish.
Whatever it is, thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
P/S: DUDE, I hate mantoux test. It itches like crazy right now. And I don't sleep like a log. I sleep like a cacing kepanasan. There's no way I can keep this right hand from flailing around.
P/P/S: Three posts in one day. w00t Amalina.
P/P/P/S: Pipah, aku tak mintak tulun dari ko. :P
man, what are friends are for?
ReplyDeletegiving you company and help each other of course!
and ah, dude, whats with me in that pic....
=_=
sorry dude. i think that's a lovely pic of you and wan.
ReplyDeletewah.. nak mintak tolong jugak... aku nk sorg lg pengadil... :( eh, ko jd pengadil aku amalina? :D
ReplyDeletepengadil kena ada kat malaysia lah weh. aku tak eligible. :P
ReplyDeleteHeh, I got the borangs too. Psycho btl, exam pn x hbs lg =_="
ReplyDeleteoooohhhhhh... then you can ask zatil and wan oso for help. the questions are funny kn?
ReplyDelete