Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm hiding

So if you know/see me, don't reveal my whereabouts. I'm hiding




Have you read the recent chapter of FMA? It's full of awesomeness, as per usual, with a little dash of Elric-brotherly-love, a pinch of homuculus-cheesiness, and a whole lot of destructions. To summarize: FMA = EPIC WIN.



We're going up north this Friday for a holiday (YEAY! IMA GOING OUT OF THE HOUSE!). We're going to Kedah and Perlis and Padang Besar.

I'm waiting for my Pittsburgh I-20. It's worrying me because Pittsburgh didn't send any email notifying me of my admission progress (I've paid the $200 admission fee already, okay?).

So now waiting in anxiety.

*~*~*

Did I tell you I'm hiding? Don't reveal my location okay?

3 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Ohohoho~~
    Get ready for the scorching heat when you're in the north,Amalina-san.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heat? i thought up north it's raining like hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, it only rains like, once in a week or 2 weeks. Dekat tempat saya lah mcm tu...hehe.

    ReplyDelete