I think the "simple" test of Chemistry just now wasn't as easy. Huhu. Susah woo... Damage my confidence in Chemistry.
*~*~*
I think I'm getting hooked to Fullmetal Alchemist pulak. Darn it! Baru cakap jangan get hooked, but NOOO, you just HAVE to get hooked to something kan Amalina.
Well, might as well enjoy it.
*~*~*
The contradictions:
You know how some people, say, my friends here (like Nadiah, Hanisah, Shirah, Humaira, some of the juniors) use their blogs for useful purposes (meaning Islamic, useful things).
And my blog is all about... A hodgepodge of a hey lot of things, actually.
Digimon, Fullmetal Alchemist, Vegeta, Games, movies...
Then sometimes ada benda Islamic (although sangat-sangat sikit).
Then ada kutuk-kutuk and bashing-bashing people, and complaining sections.
...
...
...
Rasa malu pulak when compared to my friends' blogs.
*~*~*
I was thinking about seriously deleting this otakkecut blog.
But then again, I did this blog for no specific reason. Most of the time, I only expect my sis and my Mak to read this blog. And a few of my school friends (very few. 3 people to be exact--Pipah, Irfan, Zatil).
So, no guilt for me. Besides, I like the URL.
*~*~*
If you're looking for intelligent, deep articles or discussions, don't look here dudes.
...
I was thinking about writing about makhluk haluses, but then again, maybe not. People don't understand.
*~*~*
Speaking of these things, I had a dream a few days ago. Nothing much I guess. Since I'm not the dreaming type (unlike my sis). But if you want to know about the dream, I'll tell you.
*~*~*
I'm trying not to listen to music so much (other than nasyid--baru dapat nasyid dari Shira). But I just heard YUI's [again] and darn it, I like it.
Hish. Dugaan I'm telling you...
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
amalina, step by step :)
ReplyDeletelittle by little hihih <--- lagu naruto kot..
sometimes, lagu2 jepun boleh bagi motivasi hihih
especially lagu naruto, sebab cite naruto sendiri pasal semangat :)kite amik positive side dorang k? ;)
Salam Amalina.
ReplyDeleteGood thing you didn't delete your blog.Kalau tak.....T______T
Btw, I'd like to know more about 'makhluk halus'.Tell me sometimes later, eh?Jangan lupa tau.
*praying very hard to pass Malaysian Studies*
P/S: Uhh...I bash people in my blog too. =(
Gotta change for the better, Nadiah!!