Friday, April 30, 2010

The plan(s)

The awesomeness that is the flame alchemist.

This so called "holiday", I plan to:


Play FFX. Finish it after 3 years.


Replay Suikoden V. Because it's awesome.


Play Tales of the Abyss. Finish it after 3 years too.


I'm a sad person, I know. Please refrain yourself from pointing that out to me. Thank you.


*~*~*


The abovementioned plan is most likely not going to happen this holiday anyway.


*~*~*


The things I brought home from INTI = LACK OF SPACE.


Abah wants me (us) to throw some things away from our room, then only he'd buy a new wardrobe.


I'm telling you, there's a big ass piano, a freaking piano, in our room.


Nobody plays that piano anyways. Heck, I don't even know how to play a piano!


Throw the friggin' piano away!


*~*~*


I think I'll throw away the Krekos. Keep away shirts we don't wear anymore. I'm not gonna throw away my Detective Conan and shoujo mangas.


I'm also keeping all the artsy stuffs. The colored papers, the paper wrappers, the ribbons, the laces, the labuchis, the cards, etc.


...I think it's time to get rid of the high school books too. Yosh.


*~*~*


I also plan to make bentos for Ujai, since I'll be staying home for 3 months. That'd be nice right?


Maybe I should cook too. Try new cookings. Hmm...


*~*~*


But these are my ambitious plans. For the time being, I'm gonna watch FMA.


For all you know, I'm not going to clear our things until I fly to the US (InsyaAllah).


If that happens, then it's up to Angah and the rest of the family to sort our things out.


*~*~*


5 comments:

  1. owner of a very crowded roomMay 1, 2010 at 3:24 AM

    what are you :DDD-ing about nadiah san? my room's lack of space is a serious matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your plans are cool,that's why.
    :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. gimme the piano. huhuh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. jiran?????

    are you who i think you are? aren't you supposed to be studying for your finals????

    ReplyDelete