Yeay! April 22nd is Earth Day ya know?
It also happens to be my birthday! Yeay! Tak malu wish birthday sendiri.
I am officially 2 decades now! Alhamdulillah.
As per usual, I don't feel 20. I don't think I've learnt anything this past year. I don't feel wiser, I don't feel smarter, I don't feel ancient.
I feel... Like I haven't changed.
I wonder how many decades I have left? Maybe Allah only grants me two decades. That's a scary thought isn't it?
selamat hari lahir, amalina..
ReplyDelete:)
Ya, Selamat harijadi, semoga along sentiasa mendapat hidayah Allah, hadiah dah dapat kan? Mak tak sempat tulis "hari ini dalam sejarah" dalam blog...sibuk dengan audit sirim. kalau tak penat Insyallah buat malam ini.
ReplyDeleteDont worry about not feeling any changes, it is the same for me...even after 5 decades.
they say we always feel 25 years old inside of our head and heart. So you still have not reach that mark yet.
yoh, tanjaoubi omedeto
ReplyDelete:O