Monday, April 12, 2010

University of Pittsburgh

There. this is a nice pic of a nice girl in a nice kimono right? You can ignore the blurry booth manager besides the girl in the kimono.

I have decided to go to University of Pittsburgh.

The problem is, nobody here (amongst my friends) wants to go to that uni...

Most of them want to go to Ohio State Uni.


I don't like the quarter system there.

Of course, if push comes to shove, I think I can survive the quarter system, but as my Mak said, "Life bukan nak study je. I don't want you to study 24/7, nanti you break down ke ape. Kita nak jugak masa relax-relax kan?"

And I agree with my Mak.

...I need to find another person yang nak pergi Uni of Pittsburgh.

I don't want to go to Ohio State just because the majority of my friends are going there. Takut nanti kalau ada academic problems, I'll feel menyesal for choosing that uni.

Tak mau menyesal-menyesal.

7 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Oh yes! Make the best choice, Amalina.
    I'm praying for the best for you.

    Sorry for the commotion just now.I guess we get too overexcited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. better yr heart decide that
    istikarah byk2, ok?

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously speaking
    studying in US, takde mase utk lepak2.
    pergilah mane2 uni pn.
    mse lepak ade, tp time break.
    time class, tnye lah senior mne2 pn.
    life is as much busy as you couldn't imagine before.

    just a person who concerns, salam

    ReplyDelete
  4. the girl in the kimonoApril 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM

    haha, xyah ar upload gambo tu.. malu2.

    anyway, solat istikharah byk2, InsyaAllah akan ditunjukkan ke mana.. Dunno a single thing about the systems. All the best my friend.. I know you can do it ;) ;o

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, never had a chance to talk to you although we've been in the same class for the whole semester. Congrats on that, make sure you'll make the right decision, ok?

    All the best for your finals.

    Rudy, one of the pocong victims.

    ReplyDelete