Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tadi saya tengok folder gambar...

SPM


Hari Guru


See that tooth? That is how my tooth was before the braces. Minor misalignment sebenarnya. Tak payah pakai braces pun takpe.


Hari Sukan. Truth be told, kitorang tak buat pape pun. Makan je. Then baca manga.

Exhibition. I like this the most. First place kot.


Zaman dahulu kala.


P/S: I want to blame someone for introducing me to Fullmetal Alchemist. Who introduced it to me? It think it was Zatil. Or it could've been Pipah. I'm not sure.

P/P/S: You know what I'm doing now? Rewatching my FMA VCDs and watching FMA:Brotherhood. What the hey betul lah.

4 comments:

  1. I was going to cry looking at those pics. Hampir half of those pics I looked like I'm going to kill someone... Sob... ltk la gambo lawa2 haha. xde la...

    exhibition tu lg la, sepet semacam je. haha... funny2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lah. mana ada murderous expression. Kebanyakan gambar tu ko senyum je. Except the Hari Sukan. Tu betul cam nak bunuh orang.

    But I like the kimono what... Nanti aku upload gmbr ko pkai kimono yang lawa2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zatil-makes-you-addicted-to-fma-not-meApril 12, 2010 at 4:54 AM

    hahah.. tapi serius lawak la gamba dolu2.. klakar lak tgk. Hah, maybe rumah hijau da nk kalah tyme tu, so aku pn cam nk bnuh org la kan (wpun sbnrnya x tgk pn menang ke x)

    XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah~
    kite sume sgt skema~
    :D

    weh, whats with me introducing FMA to you?
    its a really good story no?
    :P

    ReplyDelete