Thursday, April 8, 2010

Like Marathon

I told my Mak once, "Can I just get mediocre result this semester? I mean, it's our last semester before flying to US anyways, so it won't affect me all that much..."

(Truth be told, I was tired (maybe I still am) of this semester).

Then Mak answered me, "You can't think like that! It's like you're in a marathon. You've been doing okay all this time, suddenly you want to let other people pass by you after all the effort you've put?"

So yeah, since the end of the marathon is nearing, I'd better take a deep breath and start running like hey.

One more week, one more week, one more week, one more week...

What if I die before next week arrive?

1 comment:

  1. If you die, then we know you have been doing all you can, have been using all God's gifts, and you family is proud of you.

    But if you live through all these, you should be proud, as you have tried your best.....Mak

    ReplyDelete