It's sweet when you look at couples. Don't you think?
Well, that is, if they're not overly sweet with each other. I hate overly-lovey-dovey-couples just as much as the next person.
But I like looking/knowing about couples. It's... Sweet. Especially when you're in a phase where you're still unsure if he likes your or not. Ah~~~ The insecurities...
Ok, I'm giving myself chills now.
*~*~*
If I had a person I like, I doubt I'll approach him. I'll stalk him, I think. Which, reduces my chances of ever being on his good side.
*~*~*
Cute.
(I should be finishing my assignment now. Just 20% more... You can do it Amalina!)
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
stalking?? i think he will be in trauma... XP
ReplyDeleteI know right? The guy won't like me at all then. Haish.
ReplyDeleteweh, amal...
ReplyDeletenot good stalking him...
just appraoch him..
like i did~
:D
ade couple br ke kat inti yg aku x tau? hehehe~
ReplyDeleteoh, no, there's nobody here in inti whom i like. i told you that before.
ReplyDeletei said "IF" i have a guy i like. that's all. it's all just hypothetical talk.