So the INTI kids here Raya-ed to Rumahs Ami and Shira...
So the best one. TT__TT
I want to join too! But too bad this weekend I had to go back home. Saturday I had to look for new shoes (necessity).
Sunday, Farahin and Wan came. So we had to help Mak in the kitchen (also a necessity).
So no chance for me to Raya with the INTI people. Too bad.
*~*~*
I talked with Farahin and Wan a lot just now. At least I got a few insights about medic course and all.
Farahin said I'm chubby because I lack blood vessels in my cheeks, so the metabolism rate in my cheeks is slow, and thus, the excess flesh/fat.
But she also added that the cheeks will become thinner/hollow with age. That means I just need to grow for the cheeks to deflate. :P
*~*~*
Also knew a bit more about the ex-schoolmates and how the school is doing now. I think the school ain't doing well no more. That happens when the number of students increases, I guess.
Things just tend to get out of hand.
And with the cluster school business some more. I heard the teachers are pretty exhausted this year. Kesian my teachers.
I do wonder what happens to the other ex-classmates of 5 Ino.
*~*~*
I think my elbow is lebam. But as elbows are usually dark, I can't tell. The pain is annoying though. Especially when I bend the arm.
Mata berpinar-pinar when I hit that corner dinding. Sedap~~~
*~*~*
Celebrated Sab's birthday just now. True to my nature, I just leeched off the cake.
*~*~*
My, this had been an eventful weekend (for a lot of people).
*~*~*
If Farahin stalks this blog: Farahin! Aku nak gambar ko tangkap tadi.
I just destroyed my body clock. For the umpteenth time.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
farahin said you're chubby? chubby ke???
ReplyDeleteharapan je la farahin nk bg gmbr.. aku tunggu dari last month kot......
Tak, aku kate aku chubby, then farahin explain lah kenapa aku chubby.
ReplyDeleteAdes, baru ingt nak dpt gambar from die...
sori bi'ah aku mmg ske procrastinate.hehe.
ReplyDeletepasal muka chubby sori la kalo aku terbagi ajaran sesat. ko tak chubby pun la.ces. aku ni yg chubby.-farahin-