Monday, October 5, 2009

MCS Raya

It has been the highlight of this week. The highlight of this day.

I like gathering together like this. Mainly because I like to become busybody and look at other people.


So almost everyone who went there "melaram" like hell today. With fashionable baju raya (baju kurung and some baju kebaya), with make-ups and new shoes.

Memang melaram habis lah budak-budak kat sini.

*~*~*

I went there by car. Tak sanggup kot nak jalan from block S to SAO rooftop. My feet would've died first. Then you'll have to call the ambulance.


Anyways, the food was AWESOME! No other word to describe it (other than EXTREMELY GOOD, PERFECT, DELICIOUS, SCRUMPTIOUS... and the likes of it).

They served rendang, ayam percik, nasi impit, mee goreng, kuah kacang, watermelon, cakes, kuih raya, and a lot more things that I didn't explore.

Sedap pulak tu. It was worth letting my tummy go hungry for the evening. Seriously, delicious.

*~*~*

Ok, ehem. Enough about the food.

They also had games, which was like "Jangan lupa lirik raya".

I heard it was taken from a real show, but I dunno what show.

The people had to sing raya songs, then the lyrics would be cut off, leaving the singers to figure out the rest of the lyric by themselves .

I am a total fail in lagu raya. I don't know a single lagu raya. Before flying to US I have to hafal the lyrics lah.

*~*~*

After that, more and more people started to go back already. So there was no second game (I heard it was supposed to be like Whose Line Is It Anyway?). It was too bad really, because WLIIA usually have interesting games. Oh well~~~

So we started to clean the place the place (well, other people were. I just helped angkat the kerusis).

Someone said about taking a group picture. But after some time, nobody did anything, so I decided to go back. Tak larat nak tunggu orang lain.


Actually, I had headaches when the game started. I think I might be allergic to raya or something, because every time I went to raya, I would usually have headaches. Ergh.

*~*~*

Took a lot of pics. If anyone is stalking this blog, I want the pics. Thank you.

*~*~*

Plasters can save your feet while wearing heels. I wore two plasters at my pinky toes. They didn't hurt tonight. Yeay.

No comments:

Post a Comment