Friday, October 30, 2009

This type of person...

There's this one kind of person who likes to badmouth people.

"This person is this and that and this and that, you know?"

But when other people hurt them,

"You are useless/hopeless/anything-else-less..."

The person who likes to badmouth becomes sad.

"You have no right to judge/label/stereotype me!"

As if. That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

*~*~*

YOU badmouth people too. YOUR insecurities make you suspect people without really knowing them. And then you spread rumors about other people.

When people did the same to you, you say they don't have the right to say those hurtful things.
Oh come on, I've heard you badmouthing people. Why can't they say the same thing about you?

*~*~*

Oh, you don't have to say "Amalina, you're not such a good person either."

Well, of course I'm not. I have a bad heart (as in, a bad person, not as in I have cardiac problems).

I get jealous of others. I look down on others. I'm bossy. I'm snobby.

Yeah, I know how I am. I never claim to be the epitome of everything good and pure. So? You want to badmouth me, fine. You want to spread rumors about me? Fine.

At least I don't act like you. You who think you're innocent, all the while doing bad things without even realizing it.

*~*~*

People call it karma. I dunno anything about karma, but I have this view that Allah pays back everything you've done.

If you've done good, you'll get good things.

If you did bad things, Allah gives you bad things.

Oh, you might not see it now, but later in life, you'll get the results. I firmly believe in this.

So if you've been good, just be patient for a while. Something good will happen.

*~*~*

This is not aimed at any particular individual/group. If you think it's about you, then the BM peribahasa suits you well:

"Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas."

*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment