Thursday, October 15, 2009

Of my English and Bahasa Malaysia

I think both my English and Bahasa Malaysia have gotten worse.

I need to start reading the SAT book again. Do all the exercises in it.

Then, I need to scavenge for BM Karangan book. And start writing 3-4 pages of essays.

Yeah. And start doing that SAT essay. The one that you have to write in... 30 minutes was it?

*~*~*

I think the lack of any reading materials, and the fact that I don't have any reading subject this semester, have dulled my English.

Bahasa Melayu jangan cakap lah. Dah dua tahun tak tulis proper BM.

*~*~*

That is why, I hope Mak will give me the new romance novels she just bought the other day. :D

It's for my English's sake, you see. XD

1 comment:

  1. Panjangnya excuse nak mintak baca buku baru??? Boleh punya,tapi get me the other book i sms u yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete