Saturday, October 10, 2009

Of being bored.

...Bila dah kebosanan, pegi Alamanda je lah. Last week Alamanda. This week Alamanda.

*~*~*

Tonight raya lagi. Habis naik berat badan this Syawal. Haish.

*~*~*

Angah demam pulak. Messed up body clock is not nice. Actually, it only becomes a problem when we have to wake up and adhere to normal people's time.

If let's say, you drag Angah out of her bed at 4:00pm, I'm sure she'll be fine. But dragging her around 11:00am isn't.

It's like, someone has gone to bed at 11:00pm, but you drag that person out of his bed at 3:00am in the morning. Not nice right?

*~*~*

I forgot a friend's birthday. Mintak ampun banyak2 encik!!! Saya betul2 lupa masa tu.

It was on September 25th kan? That time I was busy Raya-ing with my friends. Huhu. Mintak maaf, masa Raya hari tu, I lost track of time and date.

Memang tak ingat langsung lah masa tu. Habis beraya je, malam tu dah pening2. Mintak maaf banyak2.


Tell me, and I'll try to make it up to you. Sorry.

*~*~*

Ok, a lot of people ada facebook sekarang. Why? WHY?

Pn Rosenani pun ada facebook! Of course, nothing wrong with that, but it does make you wonder who DOESN'T have facebook now.

*~*~*

4 comments:

  1. well, about waking someone at 3am..
    its not really bad..
    coz ur peak time (rapid eye mvmnt) when u sleep is around 4-6am
    around this time, if u wake her up, thats really BAD
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... what happens when I sleep around 4-6am? when will my REM occur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's like sleeping the whole night lor..
    u get enough sleep la..
    altough, i never tried it myself..
    uhh, what's a REM??
    :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, yeah~
    rapid eye mvmt la~
    *ketuk kpala sndiri*
    haha~ :D

    ReplyDelete