Now, in case you've been without a TV for the past decade, this person here is Vegeta, from Dragonball (I feel stupid introducing such a famous character). Even better, start reading the manga.
I love Vegeta. He's one cool character. A far cry from Goku. Seriously, Goku always wins in every battle because Toriyama-san loves Goku. Heck, the guy got revived from death just so he can be the main character again.
Vegeta on the other hand, is always working to the limit. He was never "lucky" in the manga. Unlike Goku who happens to win major battles simply because he's lucky. I mean, really, nobody can accuse Vegeta of not trying. He works hard. Harder than anyone. It's just that he ain't no Toriyama favorite. That's all.
I love Vegeta. He was a bad, bad, bad S** O* A B*****. He killed people without batting an eyelash. Heck, in the beginning, he even ate his enemy. Eww, gross, I know.
But he turned out to be one great guy. Really. And sometimes I wish I can have his relentless determination to defeat Goku (although he never did defeat Goku, in the manga, at least). If I have that kind of determination, I would've started studying my ass off right now instead of blogging.
He's my favorite character in Dragonball. Not the goody Gohan, not the innocent Goten, not the handsome Trunks, not Bulma or Chi Chi, and definitely not Goku.
P/S: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you get it, you get it. If you don't, then you don't.

No comments:
Post a Comment