Monday, November 8, 2010

Spring 2011

InsyaAllah I'll be taking these classes next semester:

Org chem 2 (let this be done!).

Org chem 1 lab.

Seminar in Writing.

Ecology.

The Ottoman Empire.

*~*~*

All 5 classes fulfill either my major requirement or my general education requirement.

I think the Ottoman Empire class will be interesting. Let's learn about Turkey, their glorious days and their fall.

...

...

...

But why am I taking Ecology? =___=

5 comments:

  1. BEST GILA OTTOMAN EMPIRE :o

    Hey I heard from Kak Nadiah that you loved Borges once. Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I really wanna know about the Islamic Empire and their demise.

    I still love Borges till now. He's one good lecturer tau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like him too. One of the reasons why I enrolled for US History II next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam.

    Wow, you're taking 5 classes and you're taking super cool Ottoman Empire course too!! Banyaknyaaaaa and bestnyaaaa...I wish OSU offers that kind of course as well.

    BTW, what's your total credit hours?

    Rudy: Amboi-amboi, nampaknya menggunakan info yang dapat dekat Twitter untuk di'reveal'kan di sini ya. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohohoho...

    Total credit hours--13 je.

    I think Pitt offers lotsa interesting class. I think OSU might have interesting too right?

    And yes, rasa mcm agak banyak, tapi takpe lah, tawakkal kepada Allah.

    ReplyDelete