Saturday, November 20, 2010

Library and makan-makan



Jelly that we made yesterday to bring for today's makan-makan at Rumah Abang Azman. Sorry, but both of us were too excited to see that the jelly came out okay. Hehehe. Maklumlah, tak reti buat benda-benda sweet.


Bento I made for Ain. Pretty boring and plain. Tapi buat tamagoyaki pakai dashi sedap jugak tau.



View of the Cathedral from another side of the library. My favorite place in the library was full, so I had to migrate elsewhere--Thus the picture.


Aha! My favorite spot to study is near the psychology section. So I always see psychology books. I discovered about Jung first by seeing his name on the shelves, not in my psycho class.


Beside these shelves up here is a row of desks--My favorite spot to study.

Konon-konon belajar. The water bottle is free--given during the opening of the library cafe. I live for free stuffs here. Food aren't allowed on third floor, but nobody really cares. But I do try to keep the desk clean when I eat.


See, beside the row of desks here are the psychology shelves. That last desk is my favorite desk--cos nobody will be behind me (unlike the other desks). I always sleep there. Library staff usually see me sleep.


*~*~*

That's it for now.

I'm sorry, but I forgot to take pictures of the gamelan yesterday, hehehe.

I've played taiko and African drums and gamelan, but I didn't take any pictures.

For all you know, I might be lying.

*~*~*

Tomorrow we'll have another makan-makan at Kak Roza's house.

*~*~*

3 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Wowowowowowow! Your library looks somewhat similar to Science&Engineering Library(SEL) in OSU. And Amalina, rajin gila study lama-lama dekat library!!!

    When I see the stacks of books, they remind me of the smell of old books in SEL.

    Which is nice and soothing to me. Rasa macam nak simpan bau tu dalam botol.(Yes,you can think I am crazy for having this thought,thank you :D).

    p/s: what's the fruit in the jelly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ica-san--> yes, carl jung. he's like the successor of freud kan? (if i'm not mistaken. kalau ye mintak maap byk2.)

    nadiah-san--> aah, i like staying at the library. jimat eletrik rumah, sebab tak payah pasang heater dgn laptop.

    this is only the 3rd floor--i don't frequent other floors, so i dunno how they look like.

    the buahs in the jelly are oranges and pears--cos they're cheap. :P

    ReplyDelete