*~*~*
We have to do a scavenger hunt for our Freshman class (in which I'm not a Freshman, BTW).
We were given a list of things, and we had to find 4 things from the list at the Carnegie Museum of Art and Natural History.
The due date is Nov 22nd, and we can go to the museum whenever we want (meaning no class trip to the museum).
Here at Pitt, students can enter the museum for free, as long as you have your Pitt ID. And yes, boleh jalan kaki kalau nak pergi museum--boleh pergi museum hari-hari. But today was the first time Ain and I went to the museum (bapak teruk, I know, I know).
Ain was accompanying me. She didn't have to do the scavenger hunt for her Freshman class.
Ain was accompanying me. She didn't have to do the scavenger hunt for her Freshman class.
The museum visit this time was not as enjoyable, because Ain and I were busy trying to locate the items in my list (yes, Ain helped me do my Freshman class assignment, huhu).
Maybe next time we can come here and become real tourists (instead of Freshman-class-students-doing-their-class-assignment-of-finding-items).
I want to see Monet's painting. Orang kata we can see his fingerprints on the painting. That's the only reason why I want to see it. Otehrwise I'm not a sophisticated person who can appreciate "Art".
*~*~*
The picture here is a collage of three different frames, sorry. The dino is colossal, I need to take 3 seperate pictures of its skeleton.
And I agree.
Yet another thing on my list--Big fish skeleton. This one's huge too. It's longer than my height(?).
A diorama (don't aske me what a diorama is. I dunno either. It's written on the dispaly, so I'm just telling you what I read). It's about a guy who got attacked by a lion in the desert. Again, in my list.

Which one of the two are grizzly bears? In my list, I have to look for "Grizzly mother protecting her youngs". But I found two displays that show mama bears protecting their cubs, and neither one of them had "Grizzly bear" written on their display cards.





Guess why I took pictures of these rooms?
*~*~*






Cos they're all miniatures! Yes, they're miniatures of a real life house. I thought of my sistel when I looked at these displays. The craftmanship of the miniatures is awesome. Very detailed.
*~*~*
There's an exhibition called "Ordinary Madness". The exhibition is creepy and too artsy for my unsophiticated head to comprehend.
But whatever it is the artists were trying to convey, I know they succeeded into becoming artists--Because (as Mr Bad had said) if you're shocked at seeing an artwork, if the artist manage to evoke your feelings (any feelings--Happiness, sadness, anger, etc), then the artist is successful/had achieved his goal of attracting attention.
My feeling while looking at the exhibition:
WTH?
*~*~*
I'm sorry the picture quality is crappy. I only have my phone. And yes, I don't really care about getting a camera whatsoever.
That's it for now.


The pictures are fine, so stop putting your phone down!! It serves it purpose already as a camera many-many times.
ReplyDeleteYes, the colour changes are amazing, wait till they all gondol in winter and berbunga cantik in spring. Kuasa Allah. That is one of the many reasons I want you to go abroad, expereince the 4 seasons.
Salam.
ReplyDeleteWhoa,dapat tengok tulang dinasor!SUPER best!Rumah kecik tu pun lawa jugak.
Kami semua dekat sini pun takpernah pi muzium lagi...haha. InsyaAllah, cuti Thanksgiving panjang-panjang nanti bolehla nak pi jalan around Columbus.