...
I'm satisfied with the shopping I did.
Got winter jacket, thermal wear, boots. And things are quite cheap. I guess.
Tapi umat manusia sangatlah ramai... Abah mesti tak suka pergi Black Friday shopping--Cos you have to line up in a looooong line.
Plus, it was raining last night. Sangat sejuk.
At the end of the shopping trip, snow fell down from the sky.
Since saya tak pernah tengok snow, saya cakap macam ni: "Eh, tu hujan ke snow? Is that snow? Well, I've never seen snow, so I don't know..."
Then tengok pelik pulak hujan ni, so we decided it was snow.
Then tengok-tengok memang snow.
Can't say we were thrilled. It was darn cold and the only thought in my mind was, "Where's the bus? We're freezing here!"
*~*~*
Balik-balik sembahyang Subuh, then tidur.
Bangun-bangun dah Zohor.
*~*~*
I didn't take any picture, sorry.
*~*~*
P/S: I'm wearing my snow boots as I type this right now. :P
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
Did you wear the boots to bed? Habits die hard, isnt it?
ReplyDeleteYou MUST take pictures after this;
- of the boots
- of the jacket
- of the snow