Saturday, January 22, 2011

Of time

Hidup kat dunia ini sekejap aje sebenarnya.

But sometimes, when I think about it, I feel like I still have a lot of time.

When I think about the next ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty years... I feel as if I still a long way to go.

But Allah says life on Earth is short.

I wonder how long "time" really is.

I am not able to comprehend its length.

*~*~*

P/S: If you're reading this, I have a question for you: Do you have Ottoman classes in your university?

Because I honestly need to hear what other people think of this Empire.

2 comments:

  1. UPM tak tawarkan kursus tu, tapi I nyebok-nyebok check UM, ada tawarkan kursus "History of the Middle East, 1830-1919". tapi tak ada details course outline or referebce books.

    NNti sebok-sebok check UKM, UIA, UiTM, and other U's plk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From 1830... That's quite late already isn't it? But oh well. Next time I wanna try looking for any Nusantara history class pulak kat Pitt. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete