Instructor: What I like about Malaysians is that they are organized.
Amalina: We are? *seriously, we are?*
Instructor: Yeah, because during Hajj they're always in lines or groups. Malaysians rarely get lost during Hajj, while most people do.
Student: Yeah, I watched a documentary, they have passes and special buses and all...
Instructor: And I heard they save money since they are little to go to Hajj. *looks at Amalina* Right?
Amalina: Oh... *nod nod*
*~*~*
Things you take for granted in life.
*~*~*
And yes, I'm wearing baju kurung right now (it's snowing!--well, bukan lebat pun). And it's a hassle. I have to walk slowly...
Pasni balik umah la.
Salam.
P/S: Next time don't wear baju kurung okay Amalina?
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
Salam.
ReplyDeleteHard to believe. O___O!
hint : itu maknanya kene start saving for hajj investment in the future :D jom start menabung utk pergi hajj :D
ReplyDelete