It won't taste the same as the mother's cooking.
Why ah?
I was cooking bolognese spaghetti sauce (al maklumlah, besok nak beraya sakan dengan kawan-kawan, ceh), and although I followed exactly as Mak's instructions, the sauce didn't taste quite like hers.
It's edible (of course lah. I cook edible things), but it tastes different.
Ujai said it was perfect.
Angah said it needed more salt.
I dunno what the sauce lacks. I know something is missing, but I dunno what. Salt dah cukup (to me lah). Gula pulak ke?
Kang aku masukkan limau purut baru tahu. Jahanam bolognese aku nanti. Ceh.
So how come ah? Everytime I cook, it won't taste the same as Mak's cooking. Nasi ayam pun macam tu.
Lepas ni, kalau masak rendang kat States, ntah hape rase la pulak nyer nanti.
:P
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment