Friday, September 25, 2009

Raya bagai nak rak

Before I forget, the houses we went to today:

Pipah
Rabiah
Zatil Aqmar
Hanis
Khairani
Aimi
Amalina (mine)
Mastura
Kamilah
Taherah
Akmal

We were supposed to go to Hamizah's house too, but by that time it was already 5:30pm, and most of us were already tired.

Eating from 10:00am till 6:00pm can be tiring.

And so does going from house to house.

I dunno why this expedition was so tiring. Last time, when we were in Form 5, we visited around 10 houses too, but I don't think I was as tired as this.

Maybe we're just old.

But visiting Hamizah's house was unplanned anyways.

*~*~*

Besides that, we were also supposed to go to Farahin's house at 8:00pm, but most of us couldn't go.

Khai, Aimi, and Aqmar lived far away from Bangi (especially Aqmar).

Pipah's mom didn't allow her to go out anymore.

The boys... Might just be lazy.

And me?

I woke up at 9:00pm with a throbbing headache (literally), and I felt sick. Macam nak demam balik.

So I had to SMS Farahin and tell her I (and Pipah) couldn't make it. Kesian gak die. But I think Rabiah and Kamilah went to her house, so it's okay.

*~*~*

Now I just feel sick. The headache had toned down (but it hasn't disappeared), and now my tummy feels sick.

Stuffing your tummy for 7 hours straight with various kuihs, mihun, mee gemuk, spaghettis, lontong, and air Rozelle and ribena and sarsi and fresh orange juice can't be good.

Ergh.


But it's Raya right? So what the heck, just enjoy it!

*~*~*

Pipah, if you're stalking me right now, I want the pics. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. mastura? huhu.. haaaaait.. I'm uploading..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mastura?
    weyh. i want the pics too!!!!!

    aishh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambar ko nanti aku kasi pakai thumbdrive. lupe nak ckp. :P

    ReplyDelete