It's against my personal principle to complain about things (though Mak might state otherwise as she always sees me complaining about everything), but just this one time, I want to complain.
I am bored.
Bored to the core. I don't know what happened. One time I was enjoying reading Hitman Reborn, where Tsuna totally kicks Mukuro's ass, and at 9:00pm on a September 7th night, I got bored.
Out of nowhere.
I had my first lab today, and I know I must brush up my Chemistry skill (as I'm not as good as the other kids in class in the subject), but as of right now, I don't feel like studying. Or finishing my report. Or finishing my assignment.
Oh woes, is this one of the gangguan makhluk halus?
I should zikir now.
OK, lemme do a few things first. Then tomorrow I'm going to study like hell. Promise. If you read this, you call me tomorrow to make sure I wake up on time (meaning not at 4:00pm) and make sure I study.
Sheesh. Already 19 and still depending on others.
Sheesh.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment