So this is the 19th Raya of my life. This Raya is special.
1. I will be going to the states next year. So this might be my last Raya in Malaysia before I complete my degree.
2. As this is my last Raya in Malaysia, I need to pay extra attention in the kitchen. Like how to cook rendang, kurma, masak lodeh, and kuah kacang.
Truth be told, I don't eat kuah kacang. So I thought it'd be useless for me t o learn how to cook it. But mak said there might be an occasion where I HAVE to cook it. So yeah, I have to learn it too.
Next, I need to jot down the recipe for all these dishes. Yeah.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment