skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Random pictures
In no particular order:

I kutip-ed this cermin literally from tempat buang sampah. It's cracked at the bottom, but I patched it up with some fancy paper and decorations. I like kutip-ing usable things people throw away. Sadly, there's no kutip-able sampahs today (Well, there's a table, but I couldn't carry that by myself now could I?)
View from William Pitt Union.
My sneakers from Malaysia. Seriously, I love this kasut. Why? Why?
I never take pictures of flowers kat sini kan? Too bad. Those are tulips. Dah lama dah gambar ni. Sekarang they've planted something new there.
A giraffe in the Carnegie Museum of Natural HIstory.
Of all the creatures around the water hole exhibit, I had to take a gambar of babi hutan.
I think this is an albatross, but I'm not sure.
Ingat cerita Swan Princess tak? Kan ada puffin kan? This here is a puffin.
I was studying in the Commons Room in the Cathedral of Learning yang macam Hogwarts. But I don't like it here because the room has bad lighting.
Boleh berangan konon-konon you're in Hogwarts kat sini.
It's summer session right now, so tak ramai orang. Ada pun ramai tourists. Kalau tak, penuh Commons Room ni, takde chance nak cari tempat duduk.
There's a squirrel. Can you see it? Tupai kat Pittsburgh ni tak malu-malu or segan. Pantang nampak orang stop sekejap, mesti dia ingat kita nak kasi makan. So whenever I see a tupai, I always jalan laju-laju and buat dek, biar dia tau I don't want to feed it.
And my study table. Can you see the laptop screen? Currently listening to Suikoden OST. Semua instrumental, so quite best.
Waaa~! Nice pics. If I were you, I'd stop by the trees to see the squirrels! xD
ReplyDeleteAlso, Suikoden FTW! My favourite songs are 'Gathering of Warriors,' ngan 'Forgotten Days.' Kan kan tu tajuk dia kan? Yg kat Ted's hometown. What was it? Hidden Rune Village? Right~ very creatively named lol.
And apasal the birds on exhibition tu tak di-pose-kan so that they don't look so dead? Kesian tengok... Those were live birds one, right? Or... Meh.
I did stop by the trees. But I see squirrels almost every day here, so I'm used to seeing them. Nothing special anymore.
ReplyDeleteI like "Eternal Empire", "This Sweetie is the town Treasure" (lagu dancer kat Antei rasanya), and lagu kat Antei, Teien and Rikon. :D
I know. There are more birds kat exhibition tu, and most of them lie flat on their backs. Memang burung mati lah. And eys, those birds used to be alive.