Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuhan Manusia



I am keeping true to my words. I never switched on my lappy. I'm typing this using Mak's laptop.

I've found and read this book! It's awesome (sorry for the lack of vocabulary to describe the book).

I didn't find it at Jalan TAR though. Found it at Syabab, BILLION, Bangi! Bangi has good stock of books *le gasp*! I guess Bangi isn't so kampung after all eh?

*~*~*

You can find good reviews out there on the Net about this book.

I just want to say that it's an eye opener. I might take this to the US with me (Mak said I can bring a few books I like).

So, if you can find Faisal Tehrani's works at your place, try reading this one.

*~*~*

P/S: I can read thought provoking Malay books! I think it's an improvement from the typical Malay romance novels I usually read.

P/P/S: I just discovered that Ujai didn't know how to pronounce his name! UJAI NAME FAIL!

He thought his name was supposed to be pronounced "Hud-zaifah" (with very obvious "d" sound).

Actually, his name is Hu-dzaifah, with "dzal" pronounciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment