Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bye bye

Bye bye internet world...

From here on, I'll be abstaining from the internet. Not 100% though. I will come back from time to time, using Abah's PC or lappy, or Ujai's, or Mak's, or Angah's, to check on important things.

I'm doing this because I think the Internet has brought more harm than good to me during this holiday. Sure, you can learn lots of stuff, but honestly, who actually sits in front of the computer just for the sake of "independent studying"?

(Ok, maybe lots of people can study independently, but not me).

Most of the time I just stalk people's blogs (which they never update anyways), lurk around facebook (nothing new there anyways), and...

Well, that's it really. Not to mention my back (spine) actually hurts from sitting too long in front of the laptop.

So, in the spirit of doing something beneficial with my life, I've decided on this self-imposed internet probation.

...I think I'll figure out what to do with my internet-less life.

Toodles~~~

Salam.

2 comments:

  1. Bye bye Amalina-san.

    Hope to see you again, when you update your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. things in life should be taken in moderation, even addiction to internet! But you can never have enough of important things such as ibadah and the like. Funny thing is that we will never be attracted to those good things....dugaan

    ReplyDelete