There are times when I can feel how weak and brittle my iman is.
Sometimes questions like, "Am I in the right path?"
"What if I'm wrong? What if someone else is right?"
Start plaguing my mind.
*~*~*
But then I look at myself again. At my family. At the experiences I have. The experiences we have.
And my faith got stronger.
*~*~*
Then I look at my friends here. At how they act. How they are.
And my faith got stronger.
*~*~*
Sometimes I look at others. At how lost they themselves seem to be. At how confused they themselves seem to be.
And my faith got stronger.
*~*~*
I hate, hate, hate, totally hate it when I start questioning my faith.
It's a scary feeling. A really, really scray feeling.
So I have to remember that Allah is always, always, by our side. He Loves more than anyone in this world can love. He is Helpful, more than anyone in this world can be helpful.
*~*~*
Once, I said Islam is an optimistic religion. It really is. When you feel so alone, so scared, so neglected (even when there are so many people around you), you can take solace in knowing that Allah never neglects you. He Watches you every milisecond. He Loves you every milisecond.
It's great knowing you're not so alone isn't it?
*~*~*
Alhamdulillah ya Allah for always being there for me, even when I can be so selfish sometimes.
Thank you Allah.
Thank you Allah.
Really, Thank you Allah.
*~*~*
P/S: Who would've thought? Writing can help express your emotions. Hmm...
P/P/S: Please people, not twinkling sound--Like the chimes or bells. Please.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment