After reading this one article in iluvislam.com, it stated about people who are in the 20-25, but are still in the "jiwa PSP, manga, anime, etc"
I was taken aback by such statement.
I crave for a PSP, I read mangas, and I watch animes (albeit not as often as some otakus do), and yes, I am 20.
Does doing these things make me immature?
Probably, yes, if you see me as this little young adult who's always on cloud nine.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I turned out to be quite well. I know when to study, when to read manga.
When to play the PS2 and when to pray.
Obviously, you can't make sweeping statements and generalize everyone into lumps.
I read manga, yes. Does that make me seem irresponsible?
I don't think so.
Some of my friends have PSP, PS2, Nintendo DS, and yes, they do play these games. Does that mean they're immature, bratty, and irresponsible?
I don't think so.
In fact, most of my friends seem to be balanced people-- They know when to squeal while watching a bishounen in animes, and they know when to study and pray. They know when to stop and go to usrah, and they know when to sleep (I hope they do).
*~*~*
So really, I think there's nothing wrong with playing PSP, reading mangas, or watching animes.
Just do things in moderation. Like the Greeks had said, "Nothing overmuch".
P/S: Although, it might be weird if I were to be a mother and still am trying to finish my FFX game.
Child: Mak tengah buat ape Mak?
Amalina: Mak tengah train Tidus ni, pasni nak lawan Boss. Bila dah naik sampai level 99 nanti Mak pergi lawan.
Child: Oooooooo... Tales of the Abyss pun Mak tak habiskan lagi.
Amalina: TOtA nanti Mak habiskan. Mak dah lupa jalan cerita die. Baik Mak habiskan FFX dulu.
=___=
Ok, weirdness.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
Salam.
ReplyDeleteYour post script is hilarious.
Hahaha...It'd be really really weird if it were to become true.
*Envisioning myself shouting 'Objection' to Edgeworth or Gavin or Payne or Von Karma.*LOL*