I am very busy.
Truth be told, I don't feel like going to the IPK program this Saturday.
But like what Kak Intan had said, "Bila kebaikan datang, jangan tolak, sebab kita tak tahu bila kebaikan itu akan datang lagi."
That's why I am forcing myself to go.
In order to go for IPK, I need to finish ALL of next week's workload by this week. Yosh yosh! Semangat!
*~*~*
I am trying very hard to improve myself (ceh, maybe tak "very hard" sangat lah).
Negative thoughts I'm having right now:
1. I don't think I ever do well in my Chemistry II class. It's my weakest subject, so yeah, inferior feeling reigns supreme in my head right now.
2. I don't think I ever will do well in my Art class. Planning to go to ICSJ (NIGHTMARE) next week.
*~*~*
I dislike this pessimistic self of mine.
Currently feeling like I'm in the darkness; no happiness, no positive thoughts.
*~*~*
BUT BUT BUT
As I hate pessimistic, whiny people (like how I am now), I am going to decide to be happy.
*~*~*
Maybe, maybe...
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment