(Is that how you spell philosophical?)
I realized something just now--I don't do philosophical things.
I can't, or won't, write metaphors, hyperbole, and all those poetic stuffs.
I don't write posts with deep meaning.
I don't let people ponder, I don't let people think.
I write about mundane stuffs.
Like college, family, Korean music.
Maybe because my mind is that of a child.
Or a lazy bone.
I don't write deep things, because I hate to read long and winding posts.
And I hate to overexert my brain by processing deep, meaningful posts.
I'm just lazy, heh.
Of course, sometimes, I DO write about deep things.
But I seldom do that.
I just write about everyday things.
Boring stuffs.
Because Amalina's a boring person.
I DO post a lot thought. Like, A LOT.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
amalina boring waktu tertentu jer....
ReplyDelete