Friday, June 12, 2009

I like beautiful people.

I saw a girl jsut now, in front of B3-Lo7.

And I told Nadiah that girl was really pretty, and that I like looking at her.

I'm not sure whether she's a Malaysian or an International student.


So I told Nadiah I like looking at beautiful people.

Girls and guys alike.


Like this one guy in INTI.

I like looking at him.

And I told some of my friends I like his looks.

And they went "Ko suke die eh?"

Well, yeah, I like his looks. Not like I harbor a romantic crush on him.


And I like to look at girls and guys alike.

When I was in form 4, I complimented a girl.

I said "Memang arh, die cun arh."

Then Akmal asked "Ko ni lesbian ke ape?"


=____=


There's really nothing wrong with me.

I just like to look at people who have been blessed with good looks.

And sometimes my appreciation for beautiful people is misunderstood.

(Sometimes I stare at these people, and when they noticed me, I have to avert my gaze elsewhere. They must've thought I was some kind of freak.)

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world round.

I like pretty things.

And I like beautiful people.


But don't get me wrong!

Although I am in some way a vain girl, it doesn't mean I'm shallow, ok?

I don't befriend people just because they're pretty.

That is too shallow.

And I don't think I'm that shallow.


Besides, I said I like the physical appearance of beautiful people.

I didn't say I like those people. Some pretty people are nice, yes, I know.

But they are also some who are just plain nasty.




Beauty is only skin deep anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment