I'm currently in a dilemma.
I'm not sure where to go next.
I'll graduate next year, InsyaAllah. At first I thought about continuing my Master's Degree right away.
But lately I've lost interest in Microbiology (and the biology/science field, to be honest).
I just felt like, what's the point of studying all these?
Do I really want to continue studying these materials? I mean, I know I can do it, but do I want to?
After years of being stuck with the science field, I just feel no passion for it anymore.
Maybe I should work first? See if I really want a job in this field.
If not, then what?
Then...
Then...
Then... I've been thinking about pursuing history.
Haha. Pretty far from microbiology huh?
*~*~*
I need to think about this some more.
Make istikharah prayer.
I need to weigh the pros and cons of studying history.
I know, in terms of job opportunities, being in the science field is probably more rewarding, especially when it comes to Malaysia...
But.
I don't know.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
Oh I pun plan nak sambung masters jugak (padahal baru setahun je kat sini haha, dream big ni lol)
ReplyDeleteIf you decided to do it, do you plan to extend it under JPA as well? Or are you gonna do it within these 3 years allocated by JPA?
what? I don't understand your question la rudy.
ReplyDeleteI plan on applying to JPA (kena buat application baru for Master's degree). Then if that's the case, my contract may extend. But that is, only IF I plan on continuing here.
If not. Then. Balik Malaysia.