Saturday, January 14, 2012

I ain't no blaming any stars!!!

Dear (ex) pilloweer,


I have come bringing with me glad tidings. I am happy to announce this joyous occasion in which your book arrived at my apartment door today.



























The not so good news, however, is that there is only one signature. I think a person by the name of John Green might have signed this particular piece. The ink is green, in case my laptop camera is not able to fully capture the color of things in reality.

That is all from me. If you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me by Skype or by updating your blog, or spamming my blog(s).



Your  beloved neighbor,
Amalina

P/S: I won't read the book. I expect the plot to be similar to what I have been exposed to previously.

2 comments:

  1. JAY SCRIBBLE!

    JAY SCRIBBLE!

    JAY SCRIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

    omg omg omg omg omg omg AAAAH I'M GRINNING TO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err... Right. It's grinning "too" hard dude. I can tell you were excited when you typed that.

    And who in the world is Jay Scribble? Never mind.

    ReplyDelete