
I just finished my genetics recitation.
And while I was waiting for the bus, I saw an aunt (baca: mak cik) without an umbrella.
I got closer to her and shared my umbrella.
She was really grateful.
But then my bus arrived (biasa lambat, hari ni tiba-tiba cepat pulak!), and I had to leave her. I wished her luck in the snow.
She said she would be fine.
And I felt like crying while I was in the bus.
*~*~*~*
1. I think I have a pretty sensitive heart.
2. I often hesitate when it comes to helping other people.
3. I regretted getting on the bus. I should've waited until her bus arrived, and then waited for my own bus.
*~*~*
Lesson 1: The next time you see someone in the rain/snow without an umbrella, help shelter them under your umbrella.
Lesson 2: If you have time, try to stay with them until their bus arrives.
=_='
ReplyDelete