Thursday, November 3, 2011

That awesome feeling

Lauk yang berkenaan


That awesome feeling you have when you randomly put seasonings into a pan with fish and then the thing turned into sweet-sour (or is it ikan tiga rasa?).

I was ticked off with someone tonight, so I made dinner with a temper. Having no idea what to cook, I randomly pulled out whatever seasonings we have in the fridge, and dumped them on the fish fillets.

And for some reason, I made sweet-sour fish.

*~*~*

I'm sorry, I had to share this here. I'm still amazed by what I just did. XD

So the moral of the story?

Cook when you're mad. Then we can see what you can create.

P/S: Okay, a better moral would be, "Control thy anger, for it may lead to thy's destruction"

Nabi suruh kawal kemarahan, ne?

3 comments:

  1. Kejap. Nak buat analisis.

    Ada apa dalam lauk tu?

    Ikan, tomato, cili hijau... adakah kentang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Encik Rudy. Kentang ada. Ada tomato, bell pepper, tomato, lobak merah, bawang, halia, cili. Dengan ikan. Mengapa? Agak pelikkah di situ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh tak lah. Confuse sama ada itu kentang atau ginger.



    Tapi takkan la letak ginger banyak sangat pulak kan? :|

    ReplyDelete