Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Intense

That's a good word to describe this semester.

I'm playing add/drop for the past few days, and I've memorized almost all the open/closed classes for Philosophy, Literature, and Bioscience.

My favorite page right now is the add/drop page. Once I see a class open, I'm going to add that. Not happening yet though.

*~*~*

How are the classes?

Intense.

Microbiology with an instructor that people claim can't teach (intimidating me a lot).

Microbiology lab--where you'll have to present in front of professionals at the end of the course (super scary).

Genetics--Which requires a lot of your time--for the reading and practice questions.

Philosophy--Which boggles my mind. My first class just now was about what Descartes thought he was. And it was deep.

Too deep I was suffocating.

And lastly, gamelan class. The least stressful one. But I have no sense of beat or music, so I was doing the simplest instrument and I sucked at it.

Yeah, true. I am pathetic.

*~*~*

So. Intense semester. I need to bury my nose in books, especially microbs and genetics.

Lotsa intense reading and understanding things.

*~*~*

P/S: I think today is the day that I write the word "microscope" the most.

2 comments:

  1. omg I LOVE philosophy! And I'm sure you'll love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gudluck with ur classes..this semester will be harder for me too..>-<

    ReplyDelete