Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Orang lain

I like the American education system. It's not always confined to one's own field of specialty. It broadens one's education so that we can learn about other peoples and cultures.

Learning about Latin America (yeah, a weird class for me to take) makes me all the more grateful that I'm a Malaysian.

Truly, we do not know how lucky we are.

Next time I want to complain about not having nice food, or new clothes, or that I have petty problems with friends of studies, I should remember that there are those less fortunate than me out there.

Malaysia is not that bad, people.

Sure, it has its problems, but if only we can all see how fortunate we all are, maybe we'll fight less.

And be more grateful.

*~*~*

Just some musings the night before finals.

Oftentimes I forget how to be grateful.

And sometimes it's nice to be reminded.

*~*~*

Another random thing: while learning about those Latin American countries, I kept thinking, "Macam mana nak bawak Islam ke negara-negara tu?"

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment