I used to talk about things with Mak.
But lately, as you grow older, you just don't talk. I kept thinking, kalau bagitau my mom about my problems pun, it's not like she can help me.
*~*~*
Well, I refuse to talk about people. Even if the person hurts me, or if I think I've been wronged, I refuse to talk about people.
I just don't. Not anymore. Maybe before memang Amalina kaki gossip, I liked talking about people behind their backs.
But not anymore.
Even if usrah and tarbiyah don't have any clear impact on me, one thing is clear: I don't like talking about people anymore.
Well, I refuse to talk about people. Even if the person hurts me, or if I think I've been wronged, I refuse to talk about people.
I just don't. Not anymore. Maybe before memang Amalina kaki gossip, I liked talking about people behind their backs.
But not anymore.
Even if usrah and tarbiyah don't have any clear impact on me, one thing is clear: I don't like talking about people anymore.
*~*~*
Jadi macam mana bila ada manusia yang menyedihkan hati saya?
Apa perlu saya buat?
Setengah orang boleh meluahkan isi hati mereka kepada rakan-rakan. Mintak moral support.
Saya tak boleh buat macam tu. Bukan di Pitt, saya tiada kawan yang sebegitu di sini.
Kalau ada pun, saya tak suka cakap pasal orang. Jadi mungkin saya tak cakap apa-apa.
Jadi kepada siapa saya luahkan isi hati?
Kepada Allah lah.
*~*~*
Tapi susah sikit nak communicate dengan Allah. Bagi saya lah.
It's like a one-sided conversation kan?
Tapi tak megapalah, saya cakap kepada Dia sahaja. Cukuplah.
*~*~*
Kalau sedih-sedih, ingat, setiap kesusahan ada kesenangan.
Setiap kesusahan ada kesenangan.
Kan?
*~*~*
No comments:
Post a Comment