If given the time and opportunity, or rather if I take the time to think about it...
Sooner or later there will be a time when I will die. I don't know when that will happen. It can be tomorrow.
Maybe I got to live up to 100.
Maybe I'll die when I'm in my thirties.
But at that moment, nothing matters anymore. If I die here in the US... What'll happen? The lab reports and Ottoman quiz 3 and Arabic midterm and English midterm won't matter.
I'll be dead anyway.
What matters then?
What if I die tonight?
*~*~*
Regardless of this, my heart still doesn't understand it.
Let me repeat: THE HEART DOESN'T UNDERSTAND IT.
There's a difference between KNOWING and UNDERSTANDING something.
Anda TAHU tapi anda TAK PAHAM.
Ada beza.
*~*~*
Jadi kenapa susah nak ingat mati?
Kenapa hati macam mati? Kenapa hati tak sensitif tentang mati?
Kenapa kepala asyik pikir pasal nak dapat gred A, assignments, homeworks, lab report, etc?
Kenapa?
Kenapa?
Gosh.
I'm lost.
I KNOW there's something there, but I just can't grasp it.
Kenapa?
kan kita kena kerja seperti kita akan hidup selama-lamanya, so at your level you kena kerja keras untuk test, assignments and what not.
ReplyDeleteAt my level, I and the other parents tak bolehlah retreat to masjid or surau sebab kami dah tua... kena terus usaha to provide for the family
tapi kita kena beramal macam kita akan mati esok, or malam ni! So kena buat perangai yang baik-baik.
When the time comes Allah will give you hidayat and you will see and understand those things that are beyound your understading..just dont burden your head with so many questions.
Pray for Allah guidance always.Keep doing the simple things that are required of you.
Insyallah with age comes experience, and wisdom.
ReplyDeleteYou still have a long way to go in this journey.
Be thankful that you are on the right track, and move foward with a balanced views on this life and the hereafter
Salam.
ReplyDeleteCuba check ruh dapat makanan cukup ka tak?