Sunday, October 23, 2016

2016

Assalamualaikum.

For some time now, I made this blog private. I don't blog much now, since I'm in Malaysia already and I'm staying with my family. So I don't have to update my blogs to inform them of my well being.

*~*~*

Life's been... Interesting, I guess, since 2015, and 2016 is especially weird for me.

A few things happened these past few years: Continuing my studies, facing new challenges and new people, I had some moderate acne problem, took medication for it, had a few episodes of depression (mainly due to the acne medication), got into a car accident (my fault), and this and that.

Life's been good.

I'm still struggling with myself (as usual)--still the procrastinator, still the lazy person.

Masih bertatih dalam DnT (konon).

*~*~*

Here, have some cat pics.

A stray cat I found at K13, UPM. He was sleeping from Asar all the way til Maghrib. Must've done this multiple times already, he seemed comfortable.

Our fat cat, Tok Me (for Tok Merah). He likes to sit on the piano bench and buat muka kesian. 

Random big cat in UM. What is it with cats and sleeping? 

Our cat Grey, I was doing work when she jumped on the desk and nonchalantly sat beside the laptop. Thirsty for attention, this one is.

*~*~*

BTW, I miss Pittsburgh, and the US, lately. That blue Gatorade, couldn't find one in Malaysia. The blue one is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment