*~*~*
Itu hari, saya dalam kelas social psychology saya.
Kami belajar tentang compliance, conformity, obedience...
Masuk satu bab--Minority affecting the majority.
Kata Prof. Zuckoff, the minority can in fact bring about change to the majority--provided they be consistent, confident, unified, and the message is repeated.
(Obviously other factors will have an impact too. But for simplicity's sake, I'll not talk about those here).
Ha... Bab kata lain, kena istiqamah, yakin, bersatu dalam jemaah, dan terus menerus melaungkan message yang hak.
Seronot belajar social psychology ni. Banyak boleh relate dengan D&T, especially bab D tu.
*~*~*
Sebenarnya banyak lagi benda yang boleh dipelajari dalam kelas social psychology ni yang saya rasa boleh diaplikasikan.
Jadi kalau anda ada masa untuk ambil kelas ini di university anda, cubalah ambil.
*~*~*
I was planning on expanding more on some other points, but since I'm such a bad blogger (I don't like calling myself a bad writer), I'll just stop here.

No comments:
Post a Comment