And one person posted a link to thestar.com about how Bangi doesn't have any cinema.
The report claims that Bangi people have to travel to Alamanda for the nearest cinema.
Okay, maybe I've complained about this in the past, but not right now.
*~*~*
Our priorities are messed up.
How many people are living with no shelter, no food, no clothes, no protection?
And you guys are protesting about not having a cinema in Bangi?
Allah, apa nak jadi ni?
*~*~*
If you're complaining about not having big bookstores ke, understandable la jugak (Yes, I always complain about Bangi not having any big bookstores).
Ni cinema.
Our. Priorities. Are. SERIOUSLY. Messed. Up.
Sekian.
Masalahnya macam tak boleh pegi KL je nak tengok movie. Bangi dengan KL bukan jauh mana pun. Naik KTM tak sampai 30 minit boleh sampai. Tak payah la nak complain. Ish.
ReplyDeleteExactly, I agree with you. Alamanda pun ada wayang. It's not the end of the world kalau Bangi ni takde wayang.
ReplyDelete